We will schedule a comprehensive damage assessment for any of your commercial concrete concerns. We typically have a 72-hour turnaround time from notification to report. We want our clients to be able to make fast, informed decisions in order to minimize their overall risk. As concrete is a porous material – water infiltration, chloride ions, and chemicals are the leading cause of damage. We want to provide owners with peace of mind with one of our proven damage protection solutions.
For a full list of available solutions for damage protection, click here.
Available solutions for damage protection are:
- Expansion Joint Systems
- Deck coating systems
- Carbon fiber and FRP systems
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Garage and Building structural repairs
- Garage and Building superficial repairs
- Epoxy and Foam injections
- Waterproofing membrane systems
- All Concrete repair and replacement
- Shoring of emergency conditions
- Major Structural Repairs to Columns and Beams
- Post Tension evaluation and repairs of any type
- Cathodic corrosion systems
- High traffic stair coatings
- Paving and slab on grade full replacement
- Sidewalk replacement
- Water Drainage solutions
Restore Your Confidence.
“Vee-Jay is a great contractor to have on our team! We know what they’re going to produce, which helps us limit our costs. We save money on the time that we would normally have to spend overseeing contractors, because they do what they say they are going to do!”